June 16 + August 4
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. | Ages 6-8
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Ages 9-11
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Ages 12+
For questions, email info@ParkCitiesStudios.com or call 214.357.8888.
- Mini Company: Ages 6-8 as of August 20, 2018
- Preparatory Company: Ages 8-12 as of August 20, 2018
- PCS Studio Company: Ages 8 & up as of August 20, 2018
These programs are designed for young artists that show talent and drive, and who would like to pursue their passion for dance! We strive to create an atmosphere where these young students can grow and develop the technical and artistic skills necessary in hopes to one day join The Dallas Conservatory pre-professional program, or simply to enjoy dancing and competing as a “team” (or “company”as we say in the dance world).
Students will have special performance opportunities, as well as the opportunity to compete at regional competitions and take classes from professional master teachers. Students will enroll in an advanced track of classes designed to prepare, encourage, and grow young artists in the art of dance.
- Mini Company members are required to take 2 ballet classes, 1 jazz class and 1 tap class per week. Classes will be Mondays 4:15-7:15 (ballet, tap and jazz) and Wednesdays 4:15-6:00 (ballet and rehearsal)
- Preparatory Company members are required to take 3 ballet classes, 1 jazz class, and 2 elective classes (hip-hop, singing and acting, acro or tap). They will also need to be available for a 2 hour rehearsal block on Saturday afternoons. Required Classes: Saturday 9:00-10:25 Ballet with Jacqueline, 10:30-11:40 Jazz with Clair
- PCS Studio Company members are required to take 3 ballet classes, 1 jazz class, and 2 elective classes (lyrical, contemporary, hip-hop, or tap). They will also need to be available for a 2 hour rehearsal block on Saturday afternoons.
- Company Fees
- Mini Company & PCS Studio Company $50/month
- TDC Prep Co. $65/month
- Costume Fees ($75 per dance), generally 2 costumes
- Competition Fees ($35-$40 per dance/per competition)
- Mini/Prep Dancers will compete 2 dances at 2 different competitions in the spring
- Studio Dancers will compete 2-5 dances at 3 different competitions in the spring
- Convention Fee ($175-$200)
- Dancers will attend one local dance convention where they will take classes from Master Teachers
Recommended Summer Camps:
Young Artists Intensives >>
July 9-13 | July 16-20 | July 23-27
Prep: TDC Preparatory Intensives with Jacqueline Porter (By audition only)