We invite you to submit a DVD or YouTube link of 5-10 minutes including:
Dancers ages 8-26:
- barre work taken from the front and side (pliés, tendu, ronde jambe, développé);
- center (adagio, petit and grand allegro with grand allegro including pirouettes), and
- a solo if you have one in classical, jazz and/or contemporary
Singer/actors ages 8-18:
- scales/vocalizing showing full range (30 seconds)
- 1 song of your choice (32 bars only)
- 1 60-second monologue
- you may include a video link to any performance footage you have, or sing another song, 32 bars.
- a 30-60 second dance to a musical theatre song (can be improvised)
YouTube Submission: You may transfer audition material to a private YouTube link and send with digital resume and headshot to info@TheDallasConservatory.org. Subject Title: (Name) TDC Summer 2015 Audition.
DVD Submission: Send with resume, headshot and application fee of $45 to The Dallas Conservatory, Attn: Director, 7979 Inwood Road Suite 201, Dallas TX 75209
To be certain your digital submission was received, please follow up by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org one week after sending to request status.
Learn more about The Dallas Conservatory here.